Soundproofing a Wall
Independent Acoustic Wall
- This solution is an excellent form of soundproofing. It is designed to absorb and significantly reduce both airborne and impact noise which can penetrate poorly insulated party walls.
- A minimum of 85% reduction in noise transmission*.
- Up to 150 mm loss of room space.
M20 Panel Solution
- A complete soundproofing system that significantly reduces airborne noise travelling through a wall.
- This system is effective at reducing normal noise levels, which should not normally be heard.
- A minimum of 75% reduction in noise transmission*.
- Takes up less than 50 mm of room space.
- A soundproofing solution designed to upgrade existing walls with very limited space to reduce sound transmission and noise from neighbours.
- A minimum of 60% reduction in noise transmission*.
- Only 30mm loss of room space.
OTHER SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE.
*This is an reduction based on previous installations. The result is dependent on the existing structure and may vary.